We ship to anywhere in the continental United States typically through UPS ground shipping but may at our own discretion ship with a different carrier like FedEx or USPS.
A flat shipping fee of $15 per item will be charged for orders below $100 (before tax), unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale. Orders equal to or greater than $100 (before tax) will ship for free, except for crafted-to-order items.
Crafted-to-order items, like those of the Sakura and Bubbles collections, will be subject to a $35 shipping fee to cover for the international freight from Italy.
LE CALICÓ is responsible for any damages or loss during shipping via a carrier chosen by LE CALICÓ. If you believe that any element from your order is missing, incorrect, or damaged, you must inform LE CALICÓ within 48 hours of delivery. If an item was damaged during shipping, please photograph the damaged product and the original packaging and send it to email@example.com to begin your refund/exchange process.
Orders ypically ship within three (3) business days. Transit time is determined by UPS but typically takes two (2) to seven (7) business days within the contiguous United States based on stock availability and shipping location. If a Product is not in stock, it may take between four (4) and eight (8) weeks to ship.
For products that are crafted-to-order, that is special sizes or models that are produced specifically for you and your fur baby, Production time is typically between four (4) and six (6) weeks from the time of the order. For a crafted-to-order item, please consider between seven (7) and ten (10) business days for international shipping.
For Tailor-Made orders, the estimated time of arrival for your finalized custom piece will fall somewhere between six (6) and eight (8) weeks; however, this estimation will depend on the design that was developed during your consultation with our designer. Your involvement in the design and production process is truly valuable to us, which is why we will periodically send you the progress of your custom design in the form of pictures and videos.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
New, undamaged and unused products purchased directly from our website may be returned for merchandise exchange or refund or store credit within 14 days of receipt of product. Returns should always be accompanied by the corresponding packing slip and are subject to the following exclusions and limitations:
- Tailor-made and Crafted-to-order products (that is special sizes or models that are produced specifically for you and your fur baby) are excluded from this return policy.
- We will only accept returns/exchanges that are undamaged and unused, with the tags still on and in their original packaging. We cannot refund any returns/exchanges for products that show signs of use. The cost of shipping and handling is non-refundable.
- In the scenario that you receive a product that appears to be damaged or inoperative it is necessary that you contact us within 48 hours of receiving the product. Do not sign for a product whose box is damaged upon delivery. The product will be immediately returned to us, and you will receive credit or the chance to exchange the original product.
- If an item was damaged during shipping, please photograph the damaged product and the original packaging. LE CALICÓ may ask for photographic proof to initiate the refund/exchange process.
- If a product is inoperative upon arrival, or if LE CALICÓ was responsible for a shipping fault, we will compensate you for the cost of returning the shipment to us, and you will not be responsible for the cost of mailing your replacement item.
- You must contact us within 30 days after purchase if the product you ordered has not arrived. After that period, we shall not be held liable for any notifications.
- Each order is limited to one return. We will not accept any exchange returns.
Once the return is approved by LE CALICÓ you will receive an Authorization Number and you will have 1 week to return the item. Any item returned without a Return Authorization number issued by LE CALICÓ will NOT be processed and will be returned to the customer at customer's own expense and/or an additional restocking fee of 50% will be incurred.
Make sure your product can be returned or exchanged, and that you are still within the 14-day window from receipt of your order, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for needing to return or exchange a product. Please reference your order number and submit any photographic reference that will support your claim. We will reply within 48 hours with a resolution, or we will request additional information.
Once we approve your return or exchange, you will receive an email with your authorization number and a prepaid shipping label.
Ship your product in the original packaging with the new shipping label that we provided you.
Upon receipt of your returned package, we will inspect the product to make sure it is undamaged and unused, with the tags still on and in its original packaging. For returns, a refund will be issued within five business days, and for any exchange, we will ship your new product, based on stock availability, within 48 hours.
For returns, a refund will be issued within five (5) business days, and for any exchange, we will ship your new product, based on stock availability, within three (3) business days.
New, undamaged and unused products purchased directly from our website may be returned for merchandise exchange, refund, or store credit within 14 days. If your product(s) appear to be damaged contact us within 48 hours at email@example.com.
We have plans to launch more products and collections, so keep your eyes out!
LE CALICÓ’s products are 100% Made in Italy.
At LE CALICÓ we are committed to sustainability. Our products are made from 100% real leather, plastic-free, cruelty-free, recyclable, and created at the LWG silver standard. We choose factories that are 70% energy-efficient and work towards carbon neutrality through the use of LED lamps and a 140 kws solar-powered system. We ensure safety of our products through practices that are free from any trace of carcinogenic or mutagenic materials. Lastly, we have a close and trusting relationship with the artisans working for family-run, small businesses that allows us to have the most efficient and beneficial sustainable practices for the sake of our planets and pets.
We currently do not offer monthly payment plan as an option for purchasing LE CALICÓ products.
You will not be able to use multiple payment options to purchase products from LE CALICÓ.
Step One – Back
- Using a soft tape measure, begin measuring at the base of the neck.
- Bring the tape measure down the length of the back of your dog and stop measuring at the base of the tail.
Step Two – Chest
- Using a soft tape measure, begin measuring in the center of your dog’s back.
- Wrap the tape measure fully around the chest of your dog until you reach the center of the back again.
Step Three – Neck
- Using a soft tape measure, begin measuring at the base of the neck.
- Wrap the tape measure around the neck, with some slight space for comfort, and connect to the other end.
Tailor-Made clothing items are especially made for your fur baby based on your vision and requests. For this reason, you cannot return a Tailor-Made item.
In general, the estimated time of arrival for your finalized custom piece will fall somewhere between six and eight weeks; however, this estimation will depend on the design that was developed during your consultation with our designer. Your involvement in the design and production process is truly valuable to us, which is why we will periodically send you the progress of your custom design in the form of pictures and videos.
The consultation for Tailor-Made is non-refundable, but it can be used towards the full cost of the final item.
The initial consultation will cost $200, which can be used towards the full cost of the final item. The entire design and production process will depend on your custom item and its cost will start at the base price of $400.